Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Christian Life Program Talk1

Faye, Cherry, Acey, Rakz, Jhong

I am so excited again to attend the Christian Living Program. Let's just say I'm craving for it. The venue was different an I was able to receive an instruction from Fello. My mind was full of garbage that's why I did not comprehend it well. I then went to the wrong venue hehehe. Thanks to Fello because he was quite frantic (OA me ^_^) when I wasn't still around by 7PM. He immediately went to where I am. Hehehhe. I'm a bit lonely before he came because I thought the CLP was cancelled. Nevertheless, I was able to attend the mass and I came to realize that loving is indeed a wonderful feeling.

The session started with 3 wonderful songs, all about love. Hmmm... Then we had a game called love...love...love. Each team needs to sing a line from a song which has love on it. We enjoyed it a lot and it only proved that we all love singing. Indeed! Then several talk followed. I was amazed by how self-centered I am. I came to realize God's love again and it felt good. I went home with so much joy and feeling so lucky with the blessings I have right now...

Comments