Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

ümobile: calls, texts and surfing could be surprisingly free!

I read Flisha's post about ümobile and I am so excited to try it!!!  My trick is to send my fullname and email address to customerservice@umobile.com.ph. Then voila, I received the invite code last 7/25. Amazing hehehe. I instantly plug in my invite code at www.umobile.com.ph and completed the forms. They notified me yesterday that ümobile SIM is now ready for delivery. I also received a text mesage to confirm my delivery. I called the number given and scheduled the delivery for tomorrow.


Needed upon delivery of the SIM:
· Item 1 - A Valid ID with picture to be presented to the courier for signature verification
· Item 2 - A Photocopy of Item 1 above for submission to the ümobile office

An additional authorization letter is needed if we cant be there to get the SIM.

Well, I am so excited to receive my SIM tomorrow and to get free P100 load every month for the first 6 months and a chance to earn rewards from the partner brands.

Let's see then... =)

Comments