Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Winnie the Pooh Slippers



I love Winnie the Pooh so much. I have erasers, pencils, rubber display, stationeries, sharpener, ruler, shirt, notebook, stickers, keychain, nail cutter and posters. I find him so cute. I love the color yellow and he looks so cuddly. I remember when I was in high school, my friend Boni went to Hong Kong and surprised me with a very cute Winnie the Pooh keychain. I love it so much! When Doña Mary went to Hong Kong this January, I begged for any Winnie the Pooh item as a birthday gift. I am so delighted when she gave me Winnie the Pooh slippers. Look at them, they seemed to be smiling at me. I hardly wear them because I'm afraid that they would get old and dirty. I just love looking at them. So cute!!! Hehehe. =) 

Comments

Anonymous said…
these are just the things to keep by your bedside so you can wake up to them in the morning. you'll wake up to a guaranteed smile!
Ms. Confuse said…
cute slippers..my 3 yr old daugther like winnie the pooh character too.