Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

To be or not to be

For weeks, my mind is occupied with the thought of finding a right place to stay. I always wanted to stay in Makati because I grew up here. I am very much familiar with the community and the warmth of the city. I have no worries of walking home late at night because I know I am safe here.

Recently, the compound where we are renting was sold so we needed to move out. Here came my frustration of not having to own a home. I pity myself because the thought of paying high monthly rent is really scary especially in Makati. It is difficult t find a decent place to stay. This month is one of the busiest months in terms of moving out since there are many families looking for rents due to the renovations in our community.

I am seriously stressed out. Is renting a condo near my work a better choice? Whew.

If you know any condos or apartment for rent in Pasig please leave a message or PM me.

I’d be delighted. =)

Btw, Happy Labor Day!!!


Comments