Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

My heart goes PPP

I had been blogging for a long time already but I have no idea how to earn from it. My friend Chat introduced me of ways to earn online and I immediately joined Payperpost because it is the famous way for blog advertising. I get so envious when I saw my online friends that they were approved already and learning a lot from Payperpost. I blogged more and continued to make friends in the blogosphere. Still, one of my blogging dreams is to be part of Payperpost. I want to be complete.

One lazy day this week, I was checking if my site was already approved and I was so surprised! Gone were the days of dreaming for the day that I will see my blog approved. I am so joyful! More opportunities will come my way, I hope so… besides, I’m getting exposed to different advertisers and publishers and my social awareness is getting high as sky rocket. More products for blog advertising are bringing twinkle twinkle in my eyes.

I’m still trying to earn some money to buy a laptop so that I can write more often. I want to gain more friends online as well because I’m learning a lot from different blogs that I visit. I’m becoming well read now. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for more things to come. =)


Comments