Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Busy to the MAX

I need to manage my time in a very effective way. I'd been doing so many things. I have a new domain with a new blog and forum. I'll inform you once it can be launched to the public (feeling waahaa). My friends will be helping so I'm very happy. Watch out for the contest that I'll be launching. Don't be too excited, it's just a small one. =)

Then, I'm busy earning money online. You know, I need to save more for Emman's enrollment. I already bid goodbye to my dream laptop. There are many things more important than that. Hay...

Plus, we just moved to a new crib. It's not too far from our store but the walk back and forth is an enough exercise for me. (sooo LAZY!) We are not yet done entirely. There are many stuff left from my old place.

Lastly, I'm too excited for Eda's wedding on May 21. I wonder what to wear. Haaaha =)


Comments