Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Week Update

I wasn’t able to blog much this week. I’m still trying to get enough sleep since it’s quite difficult for me to be dose up to much everyday. The medication is making me tame. Lol.

BUT, I love blog hopping. I enjoyed visiting different blogs. I just wished that some are not so overstuffed with widgets. Don’t get me wrong, I like widgets but if your site has too many, the page loading will be affected. Tsk tsk. With that, I cleaned my sidebars because I noticed that the loading is longer than usual with 3Mbps speed of DSL connection. How much more with slower internet service? Whew.

I love RSS feeds! So if you think that I’m not visiting your blog, don’t worry I’m still reading your posts. I just wish that others will make their blog RSS friendly too. You can do it for free via Feedburner.

The blogosphere is turning upside down lately because of the recent changes in Entrecard and Alexa Rankings. Good luck to me. Hmmm. As if I have the rankings to worry. Hehehe =)

I’m soo addicted to PBB Teen Edition Plus. Well, it makes me feel young again and remember the good old days specially the kilig moments.As if I’m too old. Wahahah.

I like Beauty Gonzales because she’s witty and charming.



I’m so kilig with Ejay and Valerie. They look good together. Visit PBB Teen Edition Plus Insider and PBB Teen Edition Plus @Multiply for more info.





Comments

Ozzy's Mom said…
hi jhong! thanks for the info! and for dropping by my site. ex-links?

hope you don't mind. I will link you. tc