Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Unwell

I’d been unwell for more than a week already. I am trying to compose myself from everything that is going through right now. It’s been difficult for me. Apparently, it is crazy. I have no excuse for my actions. This is me. That’s all I can say. 

I’m trying my best to understand everyone and everything but still I’m an imperfect human and I love myself for that. I felt sorry for people who can’t understand me. I’m trying my best… But yes, it seems to be not enough. It’s beyond my control. I can’t do anything about it. I can’t continue living my life to please everyone. I’m just me. =(

I expected too much too... I thought that there are people who cared enough about me, who understood who I am and what I am capable of. I expected and trusted too much. Apparently, they expected too much from me too… Tsk…tsk…

I learned a lot because of last week’s events:

I learned not to trust people too much.
It can break your heart…

I learned to be patient.
Eveything happens for a reason eventhough we don’t know yet.

I learned acceptance.
When you have experienced betrayal, accept it but you have no right to do it.

I learned to be stronger.
Many people depend on me and my strength is theirs too..

I learned to be silent.
If I can’t tell anything good then be quiet.
Silence is a powerful weapon.
Use it wisely…

Comments

Mommy Lutchi said…
Hope u will feel well soon girl. Musta?
Unknown said…
sorry to hear that you are unwell.I hope you feel better.
I was once like you, trying to be perfect sister ,daughter or friend.

But I was not happy because I expectem them to be like that to me as well. You are right, we should not expect anything from people.
Let's just try to find what makes us happy and live our life to the fullest.

This is a great post
cherry said…
hope you're feeling ok now. every now and then, we encounter hardships and trials. well, that's what makes us stronger.

BTW, i have a tag for you. grab it when you're already in the up and up.
jhong said…
hi Lutch, Pinay Jade and Girlforallstatus =) Thanks for the comments, I'm trying to be ok now...