Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

New Layout

I got a new layout courtesy of Jack. Please visit his site because you will learn a lot! The butterfly icon in my address bar is one proof. Lol. =)

Anyways, I was so busy with my life lately and I think I need a fresh start so I changed my blog's layout.  Isn't it so cool? I am so ready for spring!!!

I am having trouble in sleeping so I'm still blogging at this time. I should be asleep already since I have to go to work early tomorrow. I can't be late again!!! Whew.

Goodnight. Muah =)

Comments

Elaine said…
our new layout looks refreshing to the eyes. Btw, I got a tag for you,
http://dpositiveside.blogspot.com/2008/04/cool-tag.html
I hope you don't mind. Salamat :)
Elaine said…
should be 'your' not 'our' hehe. can't edit comments kasi dito :)
jhong said…
thanks thanks =) I like my layout too =)