Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

My Favorite Neopet

 

Muyymuyy is my favorite because mainly she is my first pet.
I also love her color which is yellow. Muyymuyy is a Kacheek.
Her most favourite place in Neopia is flower patch
 because it is filled with flowers and pretty smells. =)

Age: 396 days old (9,511 hours)
Level: 19
Gender: Female
Height: 22 cms.
Weight: 29 lbs.
Fishing Skill: 45
Hit Points: 34 / 34
Strength: titanic
Defence: GREAT (24)
Movement: mach 1
Intelligence: bright

Species: Kacheek
Colour: Yellow
Gender: Female
Age: 398 days
Level: 19
Health: 34 / 34
Mood: joyful
Hunger: bloated




This is Muyymuyy's room. It's very simple since I'm still trying
to earn enough Neopoints to buy cool furnitures for her. So far
the furnitures included are: Amber Coral Coffee Table,
Antique Full-Length Mirror, Bubble Bean Bag,
Decorated Prison Cell Bench, Light Faerie Lamp,
Neohome Heater, Pink Rug, Pterattack Bean Bag,
Regal Oak Wood Bed, Royal Oak Wood Cabinet
and the Shell Mirror.

Muyymuyy is a bit conservative so the funitures are
mostly antique and Regal Oak.
=)

Comments

Raine said…
muyymuyy is really cute! :) wish i have time for my neopet, too ..