Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Lies and Deceits

Today opened my eyes to the inevitable truth of lies and deceit. Sometimes in life there are people who chose to go forward by lies and deceits. They can gain from it but the backfall really hurts.

I looked back in my college years, I remembered B. He is such a nice guy and he made me feel that I am special. He made me believe that we can be happy together. The backfall? B has a gf. I don’t know that time because he always has time for me and he never mentioned a gf. Crap. Yes, those were the days that I am a total nutcase. We stop seeing each other and our friendship turned from sweet to sour. I don’t want to be involved wherein I am the 3rd party. It is not nice and I believe in Karma. B and his gf broke up later on because they can’t keep up with each other. Perhaps, they were not meant to be.

And we don’t too.

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish it's source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

~ Anais Nin

Comments

Elaine said…
Hello, I am not sure where to write an answer to your question. To create the chicklet button for feeds sunscription, just register to http://www.feedburner.com/. on the publicize tabe, there's an option called chicklet chooser. :)