Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Fruit Festival

My appetite has been different since the medication. I need to eat plenty of fruits and drink lots water. As in a lots of water! I'm now settling for red apples for my lunch, melons for my drink and three or more bananas for desert. Wahahah. I'm turning into a monkey now. Seriously speaking, I need to have more fruits. I like red apples, the bloody red one. They look very delicious and crunchy. Doctors said that apples are beneficial to us because they contain substances to make us healthy and are rich in fibers. Research suggests that apples may reduce the risk of colon cancer, prostate cancer and lung cancer. Phytochemicals can be found in apples as well and I think that’s a good thing for me since they act as anti-oxidants. Yey! =)



Now, meet my new best friend, Lacatan Bananas. Hehheh. They make me feel sooo good!!! Bananas are great source of instant energy. Bananas are rich in vitamin B6 and they are a good source of fiber, vitamin C, magnesium and potassium.Well, as for me, eating bananas made me think clearly and I’m feeling better. During the first week of my medication, I’m feeling so ill and can’t eat anything. I felt like throwing up everytime I smell cooked foods and instant noodles. Oh my! Thankfully I saw bananas and consumed it savagely. Lol. I then realized that they are my new bestfriend. Heheh. Please read Noel’s article entitled: The most delicious banana in the world. A must read =)

Images from otopphilippinesamgmedia, and sify.  Health benefits from Wikipedia. and Essortment. Thanks!!!

Comments