Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Cool Tag from Elaine

Elaine tagged me with this cool meme. Thanks girls, I really appreciate it!

To get your own graphics please do the following:

1. Go to http://www.photobucket.com/
2. Type in your answer to the question in the “search” box.
3. Use only the first page.
4. Insert the picture into your Blog.

1. What is your relationship Status



2. What is you current mood?



3. Who is your favorite band/artist?





4. What is your favorite movie?






5. What kind of pet do you have?




6. Where Do you live?


7. Where do you work?


8. What Do you look like?




9. What do you drive?



10. What did you do last night?



12. Describe yourself?



13. What are you doing today?



14. What is your name?



15. What is your favorite Candy?



I am passing this tag to Chat and Raine
=)

Comments

Elaine said…
Thanks for responding to the tag. I have not been active online for quite a while... :)

Same here, toblerone is my fave too :)