Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Paypal Horror

I was busy browsing and checking mail when I saw a popup about my payment in Paypal. Hmmm, I'm curious because I am not paying anyone ever in Paypal!!! That's ridiculous. I immediately check my inbox and saw their email telling me that my payment was successful and then after few seconds yahoo got an error saying that they can’t retrieve the mail. What the?!? When I went to my inbox again, I can’t find that particular mail. What’s going? I immediately went to Paypal to check who the hell my money went to. I saw a certain Alex K. I can’t remember the surname because Paypal immediately kicked me off the site. When I tried to log in, my password is wrong. How can that be? I tried retrieving my password but Paypal is not sending me emails to do so. What the hell is going on? I checked Customer Service but their number is not toll-free. Crap. I settled by creating a new Paypal account and painfully manually changed all my linked accounts. . This is not GOOD! This is a paypal horror!!! This ruined my day...
 

Comments