Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

New York Fashion Schools



I always wanted to be a designer or have anything to do with fashion. I am overwhelmed with the astonishing designs and clothes. I also go gaga over gorgeous models. I can’t help it. I love the fashion industry. It makes me feel pretty. I wanted to enroll to a fashion school once I earned enough money. While I was visiting the search results, one site caught my eye. It is very wonderful to find fashion school in New York. I am stunned to learn that there are 3 different types of fashion schools: Fashion Design Schools to know about the latest approach and strategies of the fashion industry, Fashion Merchandising Schools to identify trends and target markets and Fashion Marketing Schools for advertising campaigns. Hmm, I like the last one, advertising.

So, next stop is the fashion colleges nearby which includes California, Canada, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, London, Michigan, Nevada, New York, Tennessee, Texas and Washington. What I find really interesting is the fashion school in New York since The streets of New York are the birthplace of many fashion trends as Katharine Gibbs School said. I was able to navigate easily with this site since they have different featured fashion articles. I am a big fan of Project Runway so I really like the article Project Runway Always In Style.

What I adore most is the info of the famous fashion designers such as Tommy Hilfiger, Marc Jacobs, Betsey Johnson, Donna Karan, Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Alexander McQueen, Vivienne Westwood and Coco Chanel. They even have a toll free number of 888-732-0127. Whew, I am so thrilled and I hope you are too. Visit it now!!!

Comments