Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Kyle XY

Whew!!! I just finish Kyle XY Season 1 and it is so awesome. I like the story very much and every episode made me so hooked on it. It’s like watching a suspense show with humility and love. My sister and I like Kyle so much because of his eyes and cute smile. Kyle made me realized the essence of love, life and family. Everything seemed complicated and we complicate everything but in the long run simple things matter.




 
 I am so excited to watch Season 2. My sister and I will try to check it out tomorrow. My gosh, I am very addicted to the show right now and I am so thrilled. I am not like this with many shows because somehow I felt that others are overrated. I surf the net and it seems that there are many people hooked to it too. You can’t blame us, the show is really good and I felt connected to it. =)

Thanks to imdb, abc and seldo for the episode guides and pictures.


~*~

Comments

loved it too! so addicting nga! by the way happy easter! coffee break time here http://labskiddies.blogspot.com/2008/03/coffee-break-ver-12.html