Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

In loving deeply and passionately

~Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely.

I have my fair share of loving deeply and I think almost everyone does. I can’t imagine a person without love in his/her life. It is dull and so lonely. Imagine living without anybody who loves you as deeply as you do, it’s like being alive without feelings, and you might end up dying, completely shattered inside. We all have the capacity to love; it’s just a matter of who we love. Sometimes we end up loving someone who doesn’t deserve it at all. But sometimes, we found someone who cherishes us forever, not literally though.

I finished reading Secret Lover by Julia London yesterday and it made me feel how lucky I am that I have loved… and still in love… and hoping to love more and more. It makes me complete knowing that I have someone who is always there and loving me unconditionally.

But sometimes I wonder, why there are people who struggled so much in finding it. I know someone who have loved and lost and it seems that she has a never ending journey of finding true love. She is a nice person but she is rather pushing too much for love to come her way. There are some people who were hurt by her actions and she was hurt too. She is still young, younger than me but she has this impatient attitude of drawing men’s attention to her. Sometimes it works but in the long run the end still doesn’t justify the means. Karma is everywhere. Perhaps she is trying to live life completely but hurting other people to gain from it is not a sure way to go. I am not being self-righteous but I can’t help but noticed her because she is playing a dangerous game with someone nice and close to my heart. What’s the catch? The guy is married. That’s a completely difficult journey to travel and wherever it may lead, I hope that the two of them know the consequences of their actions.



May light come her way.

May the essence of true love behold her.

And us too…


~*~

Comments