Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

"I" am tagged

Elaine passed me this tag...

I AM… a choco lover
I WANT… to earn online to buy a cool laptop =)
I HAVE… an addiction to Neopets
I WISH… to watch more movies and read many books
I HATE... to be alone in the dark, hehe =)
I FEAR… cockroaches and other insects wah!!!
I SEARCH…for more opps (just like Elaine)
I WONDER…if I will be a Millionaire. lol
I REGRET… being so lazy...
I LOVE… wholeheartedly.
I ALWAYS… go online, adik magsurf
I AM NOT… plastic.
I DANCE... i wish hahaha
I SING… whenever I want.
I CRY.... when someone cant understand me. petty...
I WRITE…a lot!!
I WON... a Nokia GC worth Php 2000
I AM CONFUSED…dunno.
I NEED…to eat now. lol
I SHOULD…be more active and vibrant.

Passing this to Alpha, Byotipol, Chateryn and Crissy =)

Comments

alpha said…
here's mine

http://alphadf.11penguin.net/2008/03/12/more-about-me-2/