Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Get paid to blog via Smorty

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog

I am blogging for many years now and mostly it is a hobby for me. My friend Chat encourages me to monetize my blog and I can still write anything I want. She referred me to Smorty, an online service that makes bloggers get paid for blogging about certain advertisements. Smorty is a link for Bloggers and Advertisers and it is a win-win situation for us. Advertisers are paying for blog advertising and bloggers blog for money. It is a very simple process and signing up is definitely free. When you have activated your account on Smorty, you can add your blog and once it was approved, Smorty will give you many opportunities to choose from and do blog advertising. Just keep in mind to have an honest blog about the advertisement, include the keywords provided and link back to the advertiser's site. The more you blog, the more money you can get from it.

I checked my Paypal account and I saw the payment from Smorty. Awesome!


Comments