Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

The dreadful line

photo from Derin

As I said the other day, I went to Clinica Manila to have a checkup. I went there right after my work and the process went well. I waited for my turn to see the doctor. My oh my, I can’t imagine that there are so many people who needed to have a checkup. I haven't eaten anything and I am so tired but I continued to wait. I am there already and I promised myself that I have to do this. My astigmatism drove me crazy. It’s quite difficult for me to stay in a place where there are so many bright lights. It triggered my headache. So I was there in the waiting area looking so stupid and seemed to be overdosed with who-know-what-kind of medicines. It appeared like I was waiting for eternity. It was a very long dreadful line. There I was, my heart filled with so much anxiety. When my turn came, I’m glad that the doctor was so nice and sweet. She gave me the prescription that I need and lab recommendation after a half-month medication. Whew. There’s still so much to be done. I still have faith.

Comments