Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

7th Heaven and the Lenten Season


image c/o bebo

I'm always a fan of 7th Heaven and I can’t imagine being so excited to watch it. Studio 23 is doing reruns of episode 10 this Lenten Season and episode 11 will air this coming April. Believe me, I am so addicted to it already. The show is too good to be true and many people can really adapt to their situations. I’m too much attached to Ruthie and Martin, ah… young love and the bittersweet twist of fate. I am so excited to know what happened to them so I search the net and settled to the episode guides c/o tv.com

Whew, this show made me think about my life and everything. March is my month of thinking. I realized that I had been thinking so much this month and reanalyzing practically everything. 7th Heaven made me feel good about myself and hope for more positive things in life despite of the struggles.

To my dearest friends, I am deeply sorry that I can’t be with you by the end of the month. I need to ready myself for something that my whole life ahead will depend on.

There are so many things to come and I fear that I might not ready yet. I know that The Almighty knows what’s best for me and that everything is for the best. Everything is for the best…

~*~

Comments