Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Uninspiring Inspiration

I was very eager to go home after my work because i wanted to blog so much and I thought I can share something inspiring. Well, that's the plan but it turned out differently



I started my day in a rush as always since I am such a turtle, slow almost in everything specially in the morning. While I'm in the cab I saw a delivery van of  Krispy Creme, I'm hungry =)

I saw Mommy Mary and we are both in rush and what a shame that the elevator is sooo slow. It's a good thing we made it on time though, because if not, I'm oh-so-ready to cry. Lol. I can't be late anymore. Shame on me. =)

I love Jollibee Chicken Joy. I am addicted to it. I can't go by the day at work without a Gatorade, it makes me sane hehehe. Our lunch consists of 7-11's jumbo hotdogs. It's the latest craze you know. Lol.



It was amazing that I went home early, no traffic at all. I thought everything would turn out to be good. But when I got home, my sister Gemma was frantic and Emman was all over the place. You know why? The computer is not booting up. What the...? They were restless... and me too!!! The pc should work, I have lots to do! I started unplugging everything and definitely turning upside down. Crazy and pathetic. What a mess. So I finally gave up and Ate Gemma brought the pc to the shop.



It seemed years while I am waiting for the pc to be fixed. I'm just at home counting the... hmmm, I dont know, perhaps nothing hehehe. When Ate Gemma went home, the Korean owner of the shop replaced the video card, way to go for my photos heheheh. It seemed dreadful to wait... I've learned that I am not that patient. Well, it depends.

When the pc was all set, the lights went off. Brownout. Yey. This is great. I am soooo thrilled.

After few minutes in vain, the lights were back on. Whew. What a very inspirational day to blog. Don't you think so? hehehe =)

Well, I already broke one of the guidelines in blogging. "Don't turn your blog into an online diary. People don't read your blog to know about you much, they are here to know what you can do for them." Whew...

Comments