Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Sick Tuesday

Today is offical work day after the vacation. (restdays.lol) As usual Im sick again. That's common every tuesday or if not I am too lazy to do anything, as in anything. Wahhhh, I hate it when I have fever and flu!!!

I haven't posted the edited pictures of Ate Edna's Paris visit here in my blog, Im sowee. I will post them this week. =)

Btw, my friends would notice that I'm online 24x7 hehehhe. I subscribe to Sun iMessenger. It's soooo cool. My friend from CA is wondering why im in MRT and we were chatting. Yeah, I'm addicted to blogging and chatting. If you want to chat, just PM me here. Of course, you need to introduce yourself. Thanks!!!

As the day ends, I want to share this:



Don't lose your Diamond, they might be just beside you.
My Diamond in this blogger world is CHAT. Luvyah!!

Comments

CHAT said…
oh jhong, you're so sweet. you're not just my diamond here in the bloggers' world but on my life too. i miss u badly. hope we can catch up some chat later. see you soon.
Unknown said…
Hi Jhong, my jukeboxplus grand launching just ended and you are the winner. ! ^_^