Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

An Open Letter to Arn

Dearest Arn,

I am very surprised to see you today. Perhaps we have tried too hard not to bump into each other that's why I was speechless when I caught a glimpse of you. As usual, you have that "X-factor" that makes everyone stares at you. It is as if you have us under your spell or something. Weird... I then remember that we were close before, but not like bestfriends. Maybe because they never saw us together. Maybe because we have our own world and we understood each other... Maybe that's the way it is because others will never ever understand what we have gone through.

Seeing you again made me feel happy because I know that we are where we should be right now. But I'm sad... Perhaps because you don't have that glow anymore. Struggles might have wipen that glow away from your face and I felt sorry for you. I am deeply sorry and I hope someday you will find what you are looking for.

We have chosen our path and wherever it may lead us, I wish you well.

=)

Comments

CHAT said…
now i'm wondering who is arn... hmmm...