Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Monday Rants

Since I'd been busy blogging for this week, I haven't visited my Neopets. I miss them so much but I have lots of things to do. Perhaps later, I'll visit them.

I already finished the first part of Ate Edna's visit to Paris and uploaded it to her friendster. I'm so sorry for taking a long time to edit it. Got many things in my head. I will share some photos later.


New on PEP, Regine Velasquez decides to stay with GMA-7 after meeting with big bosses. Regine met with Atty. Felipe Gozon of GMA-7 to settle issues. Regine's weeping in SOP has been alarming though it has been cited from Pep's source that it was a cry of goodbye. Regine felt she is important in GMA-7 when she was informed about the Emergency meeting. Regine stays with GMA-7 as of the moment.

I want to share a text message from Nolan:

Happiness is never lost if you just know where to look for it. It is always in your heart where love, hope and trust lives... =)


I miss Bernard... We talked a while ago and texted several times but distance cannot make up to my longing. We still need to wait...

Comments