Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

JukeBoxPlus Blog



The JukeBoxPlus is a very cool site with lots of wonderful free lyrics and streaming song as a bonus. I love this site because it is easy to look for the lyrics in the web but sometimes you thought that the lyrics you have got are the right ones but then again when you played the song, it's not the one you are looking for. So with that, I think that JukeBoxPlus is wonderful because it saves our time in finding the right lyrics for the songs that we wanted. Two thumbs up for JukeBoxPlus!!!

If I win the PHP 2000 Nokia Gift Cheque, what am I going to do with it?

I want to give the Nokia Gift Cheque to my sister Gemma. She told me that she will be buying a phone and I think the GC will be a great help to her. She actually needs several phone for her loading business and I want to help her.

This post is an entry for blogging about JukeBoxPlus, please check the contest blog post.

Thanks to Silkenhut for a nice pinoy blogging experience. =)

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi there, thanks for joining the contest. :)

Allen @ Silkenhut