Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Happy Valentines Day to all!!!

My day started with annoying queries of my whereabouts.
Well, I don't really like being questioned about every
little details of what I am doing. Why don't I just give
you my daily itinerary huh?

The following hours went well, thanks to the cute
heart balloon and delicious ferrero chocolate c/o
Xtian, whom btw, we harassed just to have goodies
this heart's day. =p

I also received lots of text messages from my friends and
several calls from the love of my life, Bnad. He is kinda
jealous that other couples are going out today. He asked me
last night but I'm not a date fanatic during heart's day. =)
Sowee...


Got a funny message from Fadz:

Isang hiling:
Kung wala akong kadate
ngayong Valentine's...

Sana...

Lahat ng friends ko,
WALA DIN!!!

damay damay na!

lol =)

Comments