Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Find where your heart is

This weekend I have heard many failing relationships and it made me sad and think. It is devastating to know that the people you love are hurting because their love did not succeeded. Watching your friends in pain is like inflicting the same pain to yourself.

Friend1: In doubt for over two years if her bf is being truthful to her. When the relationship ended, she is still unsure but recently she realized that she was blinded by her emotions and that her ex is a cheater.

Friend2: Her bf is still married but is separated, not legally though. The guy is super friendly and can easily attracts girls and fall for them too. The wife came back to the guy and the guy dropped my friend like a hot potato. My friend almost attempted suicide. Later on, the guy learned that his wife is still untruthful and they separated again. The guy almost attempted suicide. The ending? My friend and the guy is back together. A roller-coaster kind of love.

Friend3: My friend loves her bf and he loves her too. The problem? She is not happy anymore, not contented. There is more to life than love alone.

Friend4: Torn between two lovers. My friend still loves her ex-bf. Her family doesn't approve of her ex-bf but they like her current bf. My friend is not sure if she still loves her current because she is haunted by the memories of her ex. Too complicated?

Whew. At least, I know where my heart is...

Fadz said:

" When you love, you thought you would never get tired. You thought it would never end. But sometimes, you need to be tired to realize that love too can end, specially if it wasn't meant...

I tried...

- the sweetest thing you could ever say for a failed relationship."

Comments