Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Rushing in life


Looking around, I have noticed that many people are rushing in life that's why they haven't experience to enjoy it and learn the its beauty along the process of discovery and awakening.

I have two closest friends right now, I have seen them grow and mature...painstakingly mature while very young. The girl has many dreams, big dreams but because of being careless, she needs to slow down. She is entering a new chapter of her life where she has to learn that loving doesn't mean that you have to lose your own identity. That loving has to be a process for two individuals to respect and support each other even though the road is so rough.That above all, loving must be a wonderful experience if you know how to love yourself.

My other friend is the least guy im expecting to get married but he did got married a few months ago. He's my bestfriend. Back in our college years, he is the guy that shows great ambitions and a picture of a very determined young boy that can outwit many. He thought that getting married is a very exciting and rewading experience. It does, for a while. But right now, I saw a tired, restless and confused man. He became a man, yes but in a very diffucult process. He loves his wife, no question about that but sometimes he wanted to experience his own independence, away from his wife. I sometimes wonder, is a marrige a suicide? No, i hope not.

I still belive in fairytales. For someone whom I offer this line, I really mean it !

"Thanks for making me believe that fairytales do come true, once upon a time."

With the pain, sufferings, beauty and joy of loving, I still look forward to be with the person that I love. Even there are hardships, I will be at your side. Mahal, I love you so much.

Whew!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I definitely agree with you there. Well said.
Anonymous said…
I definitely agree with you there. Well said. Nice post.

Arrielle Green